Monday, April 11, 2005

Personal Diary: April the eleventh two thousand five

This was supposed to be a happy day, today I received my paycheck, but I have to pay the electric bill and I opened a bank account. I tried unsuccessfully to withdraw money from my retirement fund, but I gotta be sixty years old to do that. screw them. Today I remembered an invaluable lesson, I counted on that money so bad to buy a new computer (i am blogging from my brother´s laptop) and it was all an illusion. It is better a little, but real than a lot, but illusory. Alexandro Jodorowsky wrote that and I learned it today the hard way. I better continue my life without any pretentions or illusions. I have some money, but it is mine and I can do with it whatever I may. SWell, gotta go to work, see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis